Angela Mills created this yummy treat!
4 large ripe bananas
5 TBSP cocoa powder
1/4 C dried cherries
1 TBSP sweet balsamic (cherry, pomegranate or any sweet one)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place bananas in food process until smooth
3. Add cocoa powder, dried cherries and sweet balsamic vinegar and blend
4. when smooth, pour into 8 inch loaf pan lined with parchment paper. If using a silicon pan, no paper needed.
5. Bake 20-35 minutes
6. Cool and place in refrigerator 1-2 hours to set and thicken