These potato pancakes can really be eaten any time, but are especially popular around the Hanukkah holiday! I will be serving them with an Apple Compote and a Carrot/Ginger Soup for one of my Hanukkah meals.
1 Russet and 1 Sweet potato
1 medium onion
1/4 C garbanzo bean flour
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tesp Bensons table tasty salt substitute
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Peel and grate both potatoes and onion in a large bowl (This can be done in a food processor or by hand).
3. Place potato/onion mix onto a clean dry towel and squeeze out all excess water
4. Put the mixture back into a bowl and mix in the flour, and seasonings
5. Once well blended you can take a large spoonful , place on lined baking ban with parchment paper and flatten it out with your palm
6 Bake approximately 35 minutes.