Whether you use paper cups and wooden sticks or pre-made popsicle molds, these yummy, sweet, popsicles will delight everyone who loves a nutty, chocolate treat!
2 medium bananas
4 TBSP Cacoa
1/4 Cup maple syrup or date paste
1/4 Cup plant milk
1/3-1/2 Cup crushed unsalted nuts of your choice ( I used Cashews)
1.Crush the nuts up. Drop 1 tsp. into each mold
2. Blend the bananas, cacao powder, plant milk and maple syrup
3. Pour the banana mixture into the molds 1/2 way
4. Add more nuts and extra mixture. Don't fill to the brim, leave space for them to expand and freeze
5. Sprinkle a few nuts on bottom and insert stick
* Amazon carries a variety of popsicle molds and can be found in many local stores. Besides the one you see below, here is a link to a set that I have and like as much as the one shown in this photo.