All you need is one of these tasty, rich in flavor, soft yet crunchy treasures to feel like you have indulged!! No baking necessary, easy to prepare and keeps well in frig or freezer.
1/2 C vegan dark chocolate chips
1 C almond flour ( I did not have almond so substituted with Garbanzo bean flour(
3 T. monk fruit sweetner ( I used 2 T Date syrup instead)
2 T Raw Cacao powder
2 T ground flaxseeds
juice and zest of 1 orange
1/2 C almond butter
1/3 cup unsalted pistachios, chopped
1. Melt the chocolate chips down to a creamy consistency.
2. Combine the almond flour, date syrup, cacao, flaxseeds and orange zest in a mixing bowl
3. Add almond butter and melted chocolate and stir until smooth
4. Adjust consistency if needed (add a bit more flour or squeeze in OJ if too dry.
5. Scoop small teaspoon size amounts and form into balls.
6. Roll in chopped pistachios
7. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to firm up
8. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or one month in the freezer.